Contact your MP
MPs have public contact details so their constituents can get in touch. In most cases you can write, phone, fax or email. MPs will generally only act on behalf of their constituents.
To see who your MP is, what their interests are and how they voted on key issues go to http://www.theyworkforyou.com and enter your postcode.
Support ABColombia members’ campaigns
One way you can get involved and take action for human rights in Colombia is by supporting the campaigns of our members and observers.
ABColombia campaigns at a glance
Support ABColombia’s Social Media Campaigns
You can support ABColombia by following us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and by sharing our posts on social media. We also encourage you to follow & share ABColombia’s social media posts under the following hashtags:
Mark International Days for Human Rights
Keep an eye out for ABColombia’s posts related to International Days for Human Rights and tag ABColombia in your posts on human rights!
- 20 February: World Day of Social Justice
- 8 March: International Women’s Day
- 22 March: World Water Day
- 24 March: International Day for the Right to the Truth Concerning Gross Human Rights Violations and for the Dignity of Victims
- 4 April: International Day for Mine Awareness and Assistance in Mine Action
- 9 August: International Day of the World’s Indigenous People
- 30 August: International Day of the Victims of Enforced Disappearances
- 21 September: International Day of Peace
- 25 November: International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
- 10 December: Human Rights Day