VACANCY: Research and Communications Internship at ABColombia
- Deadline for Applications: 21 December 2019
- Type of Internship: minimum 6-months, part-time (2 days per week), unpaid
- Starting Date: 23 January 2020 (negotiable)
ABColombia is looking for a dynamic person to work on issues related to human rights and development as part of the ABColombia team in London. The person should either have experience of working on issues related to communications, human rights or development, or a degree in human rights, development or a related subject.
- have good writing skills (including writing for the Web);
- be able to read English and Spanish
- have good IT skills (Office, CMS);
- have excellent organizational and planning skills
- have an ability to prioritize from a range of tasks;
- be able to commit to coming into our office on two days per week for a minimum of six months.
Whilst we are unable to offer a salary to our interns; we do reimburse lunch and travel expenses within central London.
Previous Interns have been involved with a wide variety of tasks including research, communications, translation, fundraising and the administration of events.
You can download the full role description and information about the application process here.